Please forward to all students, staff, faculty and community activists at OISE and beyond!
On Thursday November 5th, students, staff, faculty and community activists will be joining together to demand that the Ontario government
• reduce tuition fees and increase per student funding at universities and colleges
• create universal, publicly funded, affordable child care
• invest in affordable housing
• institute a minimum living wage
• raise social assistance rates and make EI accessible
• make public healthcare more effective with greater funding
People from OISE will be meeting in the lobby at 12:30pm to march down and join the rest of UofT folks at Sid Smith. From there we will be marching to Convocation hall at 2 where we’ll be joined by thousands of other students and community groups from all corners of the city and then on to Queens park where we’ll make some noise from 4-6!
Join us for any or all of this action as we DROP FEES FOR A POVERTY FREE ONTARIO!