- Subscribe to the Health & Wellness Newsletter: Bringing student-centric St. George campus Health & Wellness news, information, and updates to students on a bi-weekly basis. All campus members are encouraged to subscribe to stay informed.
- Health & Wellness Peer Support Program: The H&W Peer Support has launched for the new year! Need real-time support from a peer? Want a safe space to chat? Now you can get it. University of Toronto St. George students can access drop-in support from a trained Peer Supporter online on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- LivingWorks START is a 90-minute, e-learning program that teaches learners to recognize when someone is thinking about suicide and steps to connect them to help. START is currently available to student leaders at a reduced cost.
- COVID-19 & Your Mental Health Video Series: Watch 20-minute videos to learn quick coping strategies that you can apply to day-to-day life for managing feelings of anxiety & uncertainty, low mood & sadness, and frustration & irritability. The Companion Guide attached to this email can be used for your reference.
- 5 Ways to Wellbeing: Get access to a 20-minute video to learn how to apply five simple, evidence-based actions in a variety of ways to promote positive mental health and wellbeing while practicing physical distancing and managing new stressors related to COVID-19. Accompanying handouts are also available upon registration.
- Breathe Well: Learn about the benefits of restorative breath, try new techniques for relaxation such as muscle tension reduction and learn new tips for taking time to pause and recharge. Tuesday, January 11, 1PM-2:30PM.
- Sleep Well: Learn about what you can do to improve your sleep and feel more rested and refreshed. Monday January 18, 1PM-2:30PM.
- Overcoming Impostor Syndrome:Learn about impostor syndrome and strategies to manage and overcome these beliefs and feelings. Open to GRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY. Monday, January 18, 1PM-3:00PM.
- Coping Skills Series: If you’re having trouble coping with the demands of university life—or even regular everyday situations—this workshop series is right for you.
- Grief Support Sharing Circle: An informal mutual support group for students who have experienced a death, as well as students experiencing anticipatory grief. Tuesday, January 26, 3:00PM-5PM.
Please note all workshop times listed above are in EST (Eastern Standard Time) and will be taking place online on the Blackboard Collaborate platform (Exception: Grief Support Sharing Circle). Spaces are limited, so please register early to secure a spot.
If you have any questions about these workshop sessions, please reach out to email@example.com.